RE: [ydn-javascript] Re: Vector Graphics Library in the Future?

  • Jeff Delezen
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006

      You should really like Vista as it seems to have a focus on rendering vector graphics as much as possible a la XAML.  You might want to download the Feb CTP WPF from Microsoft and run Microsoft Expressions and Interactive (under codename Cider) – they are XML rendered interactive vector graphics.  As for using this tech today, try AJAX and SVG or flash and AJAX (these are about as cross-browser compatible as possible – I don’t think it is possible for something to cross all possible browser lines).