Nige's Drag And Drop Tree Upgrade

  • mattesid
    Message 1 of 37 , Aug 1, 2006
      Nige,

      DDTreeView is just a great extention of YUI TreeView, but it's using
      YUI 0.10.0, and when we try to use it with Treeview.js ver 0.11.x, teh
      tree will render ok, but Drag-drog fails completely.

      We'd like to stay as current with YUI widgets as possible. Could you
      take a quick peek and see if this is an easy upgrade for you to make.
      If not, can you give us some hints about where to look, so we might do
      it without too much study of the detail of your code?

      Thanks,

      --Matt
    • Nige White
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 2, 2006
        I'm not writing for the general public. The application will not be
        released for at least a year. I'm sharing this code with other
        developers as a matter of interest, and to encourage further development
        and sharing of useful YUI widgets.