Re: how to remove checkmark

  • sandysubha
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 6:45 AM
      can any body suggest the way ,how to remove the checkmark ?

      Thanks
      Sandy

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "sandysubha" <sandysubha@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi all..
      >
      > I have a small problem in ContextMenu,
      >
      > I am using oContextMenu.getItem(0).cfg.setProperty("checked",
      true);

      > so that the first menu item will be checked...and if I click on
      > another element,depending on the status,it should be
      unchecked/checked.

      > I tried using
      > oContextMenu.getItem(0).cfg.setProperty("checked", false); to
      uncheck
      > the element,but the checkmark is displaying on the right side of
      > menuitem..
      >
      > can I any body suggest how to remove the checkmark for a
      particular
      > menuitem???
      >
      > Thanks in advance
      >
      > Sandy

    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1 11:44 AM
        Sandy -

        I'm not sure that I understand your problem. Do you
        mean to say that setting the "checked" configuration
        property to "false" causes the checkmarks to move to
        the right rather than disappear? Or are you simply
        saying that your checkmarks always appear to the right
        of the items in your context menu? I wasn't able to
        reproduce either issue.

        Are you experiencing this problem on all of the
        browsers that you are testing on? Or just some?
        Lastly, can you please submit a link to a code sample
        so that I can take a look?

        Thannks,
        Todd