Re: [ydn-javascript] Coding style.

  • Frank Dietrich
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2008
      ...Thanks, but for my part, some variation on "Don't shoot the messenger" applies here.  Don't blame the messenger for bringing bad news nor praise the writer for documenting what others did so well.  Actually, I discovered plenty of cool things while writing it, details I would have never thought of.   I'm happy it is useful.
      :-D

      Not shooting anyone. This was not meant to be offendive. This was a good and interesting question and a valuable answer from Your side.
      And, yes I found the article most usefull, no matter if it's invention, documentation or a mixture of both.

      The problem is, once You're (deep) insinde a material You start taking things for granted and many things are obvious and clear to You. Other tasks are waiting to be solved. This is not YUI- or JavaScript-specific. That's the way with any complex materia.

      People from outside, even bright ones, stand infront of a huge wall made of concrete and don't know what to do why and how. The things You write and the way You do it, provide good and understandable knowledge for people like me, who try to get up this slippery wall.

      Frank