Re: [ydn-javascript] YAHOO Animate within DIV

  • Matt Sweeney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hi Michael,

      If the animated elements will be absolutely positioned, one way would be
      to set the container's position to relative, then animate the "top" and
      "left" values of the element.

      If you need specific functionality from Motion, you could get the region
      of the container (YAHOO.util.Dom.getRegion), and calculate the motion
      points relative to that.

      Matt