Re: [ydn-javascript] widget vs util

  • Frank Dietrich
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
      >what is the guideline for deciding whether a class should belong in
      >widget or util namespace?

      If You build Your own components, I would put them in Your namespace
      and leave util and widget reserved for them.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2008
        Widgets have user interfaces, utils don't.

        User code should refrain from either of these or any of the others YUI
        uses and create instead their own namespaces with YAHOO.namespace in
        YAHOO global object.

        Satyam