Re: [ydn-javascript] YUI Button

  • Frank Dietrich
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2008
      Sorry, I've changed it to a normal button just yesterday.
      I wanted a submit on-ENTER functionality without the
      need of a listener. so I added a normal button to the markup
      of my original Startpage and the YUI-page lost its login-ability.

      But I can switch it on for You again if You like

      Frank

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 17, 2008
        Hey Todd,

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/button/btn_example05.html

        Please have a look on submit button the button text is not vertically
        aligned in firefox 3.0. but it is in firefox 2.0

        Regards,
        -Zaid

        > Shaikh -
        >
        > As the Button author I haven't found that to be the case and don't find
        > the text off center in any of the example in FF3:
        >
        > http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/button/
        >
        > Can you provide a URL to a page that exhibits the problem that you are
        > having so that I can take a look? If you don't feel comfortable
        sending
        > the URL to the entire Y! Group, feel free to reply to me directly.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Todd
        >

        > Shaikh Zaid wrote:
        > >
        > > YUI button control displays the button text off center in firefox 3.0.
        > > Any idea on this would be of great help.

      • Todd Kloots
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
          Still seeing the problem in the latest relase (2.6.0)? I'm not:

          http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/button/btn_example05.html

          - Todd