Re: [ydn-javascript] iphone: menu issues

  • Todd Kloots
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 5:16 PM
      Hi -

      Never heard of this issue before. Is this problem specific to your site
      viewed on the iPhone? Or can it be replicated in Safari? Also, not
      rendering isn't really the best option, as the "render" method is
      required for all of the Menu functionality to work properly. That said,
      I would consider withholding the Menu from your site if it is viewed on
      an iPhone for the reasons stated on the Menu landing page:

      http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/menu/#mobile

      - Todd