Re: XML Data over XHR with Post sample broken??

  • dietrich.frank
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      > Do you get data? I'm getting "Data Error" when I try to view the
      > sample. The whole point of the sample is to show how you can process
      > XML and display the data in a table but I just get an error. I can't
      > get any XML based data to work with this library and just wanted to
      > actually see it work, but I guess the Yahoo developers can't get it to
      > work either.

      No, works perfectly well for me. I see the data in the sample and do
      my own development with it retrieving and presenting XML-data via XHR.

      If You neither see the sample nore get results with Your own tries,
      maybe You can't get the YUI-Files, either due to securitry or
      browser-settings or maybe a DNS is down pointing to the correct ip.

      You can try to download the package and install and load it locally.
      but basicly it should work. Maybe You try later again or try from
      another computer, honestly this works wonderful.

      Frank
    • bmelendy
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
        That just blows me away, you get data?? I'll try it from home as soon
        as I get there. This is what I get from work:

        http://brad.melendy.com/images/8-1-2008_3-00-47_PM.jpg

        I'll post back with my findings. Strange. :-\

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "dietrich.frank"