Re: [ydn-javascript] YAHOO.util.Dom - Tools to get page scroll ?

  • Matt Sweeney
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
      There is currently no tool for this, but if there were, they would
      probably look something like:

      YAHOO.util.Dom.getWindowScrollX = function() {
      return Math.max(document.documentElement.scrollLeft,
      document.body.scrollLeft);
      };

      YAHOO.util.Dom.getWindowScrollY = function() {
      return Math.max(document.documentElement.scrollTop,
      document.body.scrollTop);
      };

      (using Math.max() to ensure accuracy between rendering modes)

      Matt

      wildmanwalsh wrote:

      >New to the YAHOO UI toolsets, and have been trying to find a way to
      >find the current page scroll? The getViewportWidth(), etc tools are
      >fantastic, but I seem unable to find a method of finding the scroll.
      >
      >Any help appreciated.
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • wildmanwalsh
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2006
        Thanks for that, I did not think there was existing methods to handle
        this as I could not locate them in the scripts.

        I have a nice set of methods of my own to handle these, so I will
        continue to use those.

        Cheers.

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, Matt Sweeney <msweeney@...>