Re: Refreshing json URL in Chart

  • tripp.bridges
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      You can use the liveData property of the DataSource.

      jsonData.liveData = [your new url];

      Thanks,
      Tripp

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Kyle Decot" <owner@...> wrote:

      > I have a chart that pulls in a json array. How do I update the url
      that is is pulling from ?

    • Kyle Decot
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 6, 2008
        Okay. I tried to do the following and it returns false. What am I doing wrong?

        mychart.set("jsonData.liveData","../graphs/graph_data.json?n=7");
      • tripp.bridges
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2008
          Try this...

          jsonData.liveData = "../graphs/graph_data.json?n=7";
          mychart.set("dataSource", jsonData);

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 2008
            Thank you. That worked beautifully.