Refreshing json URL in Chart

  • Kyle Decot
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
      I have a chart that pulls in a json array. How do I update the url that is is pulling from ?
    • tripp.bridges
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
        You can use the liveData property of the DataSource.

        jsonData.liveData = [your new url];

        Thanks,
        Tripp

        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Kyle Decot" <owner@...> wrote:

        > I have a chart that pulls in a json array. How do I update the url
        that is is pulling from ?

      • Kyle Decot
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 6, 2008
          Okay. I tried to do the following and it returns false. What am I doing wrong?

          mychart.set("jsonData.liveData","../graphs/graph_data.json?n=7");
        • tripp.bridges
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 6, 2008
            Try this...

            jsonData.liveData = "../graphs/graph_data.json?n=7";
            mychart.set("dataSource", jsonData);

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 6, 2008
              Thank you. That worked beautifully.