RE: [ydn-javascript] setting button width

  • Rodrigue Lagoue Njinthe
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008

      Hi Frank,

      thanks for your answer.  It is the use of the setStyle function that had the behaviour i described in my first mail. I cannot set it directly, because this may change dynamically at runtime.

      Thanks for any help

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008

        Sure, normally You get there with a variable comming from somewhere

        but

        var nNewWidth = 175;
        YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle('buttonId', 'width', (nNewWidth) + 'px');

        should work