Re: [ydn-javascript] setting button width

  • Frank Dietrich
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008
      try setting

      YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle('buttonId', 'width', (175) + 'px');

      or if You have a known value use '175px' directly

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008

        Hi Frank,

        thanks for your answer.  It is the use of the setStyle function that had the behaviour i described in my first mail. I cannot set it directly, because this may change dynamically at runtime.

        Thanks for any help

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2008

          Sure, normally You get there with a variable comming from somewhere

          but

          var nNewWidth = 175;
          YAHOO.util.Dom.setStyle('buttonId', 'width', (nNewWidth) + 'px');

          should work