Re: Draggable tree node

  • sactel_chat
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 31, 2006
      I feel good that you started playing with the prototype- that was the
      whole
      intention.

      Regarding the fine tuning .. This is only a crude prototype and lot of
      scope to fine tune it.

      Hope you are enjoying!!!

      keep posting...

      Regards,
      Sachin Krishna Telang (sactel)

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "cosmonaute66" <markku@...> wrote:

      > Works with IE6.0, for Firefox 1.5 we need some fine tuning. See screen
      > captures http://www.esnips.com/web/DraggableTree

    • Nige White
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 2, 2006
        I'm not writing for the general public. The application will not be
        released for at least a year. I'm sharing this code with other
        developers as a matter of interest, and to encourage further development
        and sharing of useful YUI widgets.