Datatable Reload CollumnSet

  • myworld100us
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
      Folks , first of all I use yahoo UI 2.4.1 . I dint have time to
      upgrade to the latest version , so I am not able to do this on the
      latest version .

      This is the issue I have . I know with 2.5.1 i can do with
      removeCollumn/insertCollumn

      Cabn anyone tell me how will i be able to reload the collumnSet of
      the datatble in 2.4.1. I have 4 sets of radio buttons and each radio
      button has different collumns totally . So can anyone tell me how
      will i be able to reload the collumns .

      I am doing something like this

      I dont know how to set CollumnSet on the datatable , new Collumn Set

      myDatatable.sendRequest(
      '',

      myDatatable.onDataReturnInitializeTable,

      myDatatable
      );
    • myworld100us
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008