Some ploblems of dialog, tabview and datatable in a page

  • magic_seek
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008

      The page has a modal dialog, dialog have a tabview and a button, tabview has a datatabe, the problems are:

      1. In IE datatable display is wrong, it seems the datatable is not inited correctly, the datatable's column is mixed.In firefox it's ok.

      2. Click new button open a modal dialog, in this dialog cannot input anything, it seems the dialog form's input field can not hold input focus. This problem is in IE and firefox.

      The test page is at http://www.xworker.org/testYui.html, can any one help me?

    • Satyen Desai
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7 5:56 PM
        The modality issue is because you're nesting one modal dialog from another. See this thread for more info:

        which points to this example:

        http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v252/examples/container/nestedModalityJS.html

        Hope that helps,
        Satyen

        p.s. I couldn't see anything wrong/different about the datatable columns going from firefox to IE. They both looked/were displayed the same.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 10 8:17 PM

          Thanks for response.

          Aount datatable in tabview problem I have cut some screen shorts.

          http://www.xworker.org/yuitest/testYui1.html

          I use ie7, the problem seems the datatable is not init correctly.