Two calendars with different size on the same page?

  • jag858
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi,

      I am trying to build an event calendar with a mini calendar on the left
      and place both of them inside the layout manager. The problem I am
      having is, how do I control both calendar's size?
      Since both calendar shared the same calendar css class ids,
      do I have to clone the calendar.css and rename some of the ids to
      different name so that I can control both calendar's height and width
      separately?
      or should I use a different javascript calendar for the mini calendar or
      event calendar?

      Thanks.
    • jag858
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 20, 2008
        Satyen has been a great help. My problem is solved using his
        recommendation below.

        Since the calendar's size is controlled by CSS, you should be able to
        simply target each calendar using the id.

        e.g.

        .yui-skin-sam #minical .yui-calendar td.calcell {
        width:2em;
        height:2em;
        }

        .yui-skin-sam #largecal .yui-calendar td.calcell {
        width:2em;
        height:2em;
        }

        Hope that helps,