Invert a data table?

  • hansgrijpma
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008
      When using YUI data tables, can I invert it, like this:

      Normal:

      Field_A Field_B

      rec1 12 abc
      rec2 34 xyz
      rec3 67 mnb

      Inverted:

      rec1 rec2 rec3
      Field_A 12 34 67
      Field_B abc xyz mnb
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008
        Nope

        hansgrijpma wrote:
        > When using YUI data tables, can I invert it, like this:
        >
        > Normal:
        >
        > Field_A Field_B
        >
        > rec1 12 abc
        > rec2 34 xyz
        > rec3 67 mnb
        >
        > Inverted:
        >
        > rec1 rec2 rec3
        > Field_A 12 34 67
        > Field_B abc xyz mnb

      • Frank Dietrich
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008
          I don't think You can do pivoting with the control directly,
          but You could locally manipulate the data. Question is, if
          in this case it's not better to get another request from the Server for that