http://www.net4manpower.com urgent requirement for software programmer

  • n4mp01
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      Net4manpower urgent requirement for software programmer

      Whether you are a webmaster seeking to avail the service of a
      freelancer or whether you are a freelance programmer in search of a
      competitive webmaster project or a permanent job, we are here to
      help you with your outsource project needs.

      Net4manpower urgently looking for a webdesigners and developers for
      our currents projects, for further details log on to
      http://www.net4manpower.com, mail us: service@..., This is
      very urgent requirements. so persons can contact +91 044-42107778 /
      779. hurry!......