Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Showing JSON data

  • Frank Dietrich
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 30, 2008

      >Thanks a lot for your great help. In fact, this YUI forum is a great
      >one for new people like me. I'm trying to become familiar with the new
      >thing you suggested.
      >
      >Thanks again.

      My pleasure. I'm also quite new to this, learning a lot every day and understanding You too well :-D

      I'm sure with fireBug, You'll understand a lot more, because You can *see* what's working and what not.
      Especially for the scope problem, when *this* suddenly is not *this* anymore, this is an enormous help.

      F.