Re: Carousel with AJAX, need help.

  • Chris Curran
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2008
      Anyone who uses beer to explain a programming concept is a friend of
      mine... :)

      > With AJAX You do not a direct syncronous dialog between server and
      Client. It is not like calling a friend and asking "How about a beer
      tomorrow evening", waiting while he says "Uhhhhhm......." until "Yes
      sure".

      > It's more like sending an SMS "How about a beer tomorrow, call me if
      it fits in". Until he finally reads the SMS there is no communication
      between You and him.