can you subscribe to editorSaveEvent to save to the server?

  • slapyo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 29, 2008
      i have been searching around for different examples of how to save
      changes to the server when inline editing is used.

      i have read a bunch of posts by Satyam and the blog posts as well
      about saving to the server.

      the problem i am having is that i have multiple tables and they would
      post to the server using different scripts. i'm trying to figure out
      how best i can tell my datatable that when it saves from the editor i
      need the record so i can post the record id and the data to the server.

      i am using Satyam's isPrimaryKey suggestion for my column definition.
      it works perfect for the myBuildUrl function. i'd like to be able to
      use this to send the data to the server.