Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Creating a container depending on the button selected?

  • Frank Dietrich
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2008
      >Totally confused now...

      OK, I'v created You a small sample-App that does what I meant.

      Dialogs will be build dynamically for each button in a specific container.

      I'm not sure if this meets Your requirements but I think it will help You in the
      right direction.

      Just have a look at

      http://www.personalplanung.com/YUI/Test_ButtonContainer.html

      and tell me if You need further help. Other's might correct me if what I did is rubbish.

      HTH

      Frank