RE: [ydn-javascript] Container-debug error (YAHOO.widget.LogWriter is not a constructor)

  • Steven Peterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006

      Arnaud,

      When you are using the debug versions of the code, you will want to make sure that you include the YUI Logger, so that you can view the log output messages.

      Thanks!

      Steven Peterson

      Web Developer, Platform Engineering

      Yahoo!

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2006
        I thought I had done so but it is probably an oversight on my part.

        Thanks !

        Arnaud.