Re: [ydn-javascript] Use of DataSource for posting data

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2008
      The DataSource is a source, not a sink or a two way transfer mechanism for data.  You use the DataSource to fetch data, it is up to you how you transfer it back to the server.

      The fourth paragraph of the DataTable's docs says "we strongly recommend that you review ... [Part Two: Changing Data in the DataTable] ...in preparing for your DataTable implementation."

      Satyam

      Djalma Fadel Junior wrote:
      Hi ppl,

      I have a datatable with a text box for filtering data.

      I want to select some items and add each selected row to a new datasource and then post it to the server.

      If it is possible, how do I do that?
      Is there a better way to store the selected data and send it to the server?

      thx in advance,