RE: [ydn-javascript] Keyboard issues with browsers

  • Steven Peterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006

      Gabe,

      Dialog and SimpleDialog have built-in tab handling to prevent what you’re speaking of from happening. I’m unable to tab below the mask in the SimpleDialog example, as you have described below. Can you clarify the repro case for this? Also, what does your second issue (“the delete key will kill the whole page”) mean? I don’t have any negative side-effects when pressing the delete key.

      Thanks!

      Steven Peterson

      Web Developer, Platform Engineering

      Yahoo!