Re: how to remove checkmark, ¿en catellano mejor si?

  • sandysubha
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31 10:23 AM
      can u give me reply in english

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "adrian47153"
      <adrian47153@...> wrote:

      > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "sandysubha" <sandysubha@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi all..
      > >
      > > I have a small problem in ContextMenu,
      > >
      > > I am using oContextMenu.getItem(0).cfg.setProperty("checked",
      true);

      > > so that the first menu item will be checked...and if I click on
      > > another element,depending on the status,it should be
      unchecked/checked.

      > > I tried using
      > > oContextMenu.getItem(0).cfg.setProperty("checked", false); to
      uncheck
      > > the element,but the checkmark is displaying on the right side of
      > > menuitem..
      > >
      > > can I any body suggest how to remove the checkmark for a
      particular
      > > menuitem???
      > >
      > > Thanks in advance
      > >
      > > Sandy

    • sandysubha
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
        can any body suggest the way ,how to remove the checkmark ?

        Thanks
        Sandy

        wrote:

        > Hi all..
        >
        > I have a small problem in ContextMenu,
        >
        > I am using oContextMenu.getItem(0).cfg.setProperty("checked",
        true);

        > so that the first menu item will be checked...and if I click on
        > another element,depending on the status,it should be
        unchecked/checked.

        > I tried using
        > oContextMenu.getItem(0).cfg.setProperty("checked", false); to
        uncheck
        > the element,but the checkmark is displaying on the right side of
        > menuitem..
        >
        > can I any body suggest how to remove the checkmark for a
        particular
        > menuitem???
        >
        > Thanks in advance
        >
        > Sandy

      • Todd Kloots
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
          Sandy -

          I'm not sure that I understand your problem. Do you
          mean to say that setting the "checked" configuration
          property to "false" causes the checkmarks to move to
          the right rather than disappear? Or are you simply
          saying that your checkmarks always appear to the right
          of the items in your context menu? I wasn't able to
          reproduce either issue.

          Are you experiencing this problem on all of the
          browsers that you are testing on? Or just some?
          Lastly, can you please submit a link to a code sample
          so that I can take a look?

          Thannks,
          Todd