Re: Autocomplete with open drop down on load

  • Abhishek Goel
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2008
      I might be too late and the help might not really be help, but I don't
      think that any of the methods that start with an underscore (_) are
      supposed to be called directly. These are private methods meaning they
      are called by some method inside YUI's autocomplete.js. So if you are
      calling them yourself, you are probably bypassing a step resulting in
      bad behavior. I think that's the deal. I am running into a similar
      problem where I want to use _toggleContainer but it doesn't do all the
      work and I am unable to use the iFrame property in IE.