RE: [ydn-javascript] French calendar

  • Steven Peterson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      Mickael,

      getSelectedDates returns JavaScript Date objects, not formatted strings.
      When you output those dates, it shows you the dates in your local format,
      which I'm assuming is English. If you want to format those dates for a
      different locale, you will need to parse them directly.

      Steven Peterson

      Web Developer, Platform Engineering

      Yahoo!