Dialog mask has a z-index too low

  • Sam Kome
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      How can I manipulate the z-index of the mask?  I see that's set to zero in the container.css, but it must be changing from there.

      Thanks,

      Sam
    • Sam Kome
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
        I should have mentioned that problem I'm having is that the mask is too low. There are form input elements with a higher z-index than the mask.

        TIA