French calendar

  • Mickael DAUDE - [ECEDI]
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hello everybody.

      Could someone help me to put the calendar in french please .. I use the
      custom config function but when I call getselectedDates method it returns
      date in e,glish format with English names for the day and the month.

      I also wants to have the date in format (YYYY-MM-DD) is it possible ?

      Thanks.
    • Steven Peterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
        Mickael,

        getSelectedDates returns JavaScript Date objects, not formatted strings.
        When you output those dates, it shows you the dates in your local format,
        which I'm assuming is English. If you want to format those dates for a
        different locale, you will need to parse them directly.

        Steven Peterson

        Web Developer, Platform Engineering

        Yahoo!