how to remove checkmark

  • sandysubha
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hi all..

      I have a small problem in ContextMenu,

      I am using oContextMenu.getItem(0).cfg.setProperty("checked", true);

      so that the first menu item will be checked...and if I click on
      another element,depending on the status,it should be unchecked/checked.

      I tried using
      oContextMenu.getItem(0).cfg.setProperty("checked", false); to uncheck
      the element,but the checkmark is displaying on the right side of
      menuitem..

      can I any body suggest how to remove the checkmark for a particular
      menuitem???

      Thanks in advance

      Sandy
    • adrian47153
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 2006
        --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "sandysubha" <sandysubha@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi all..
        >
        > I have a small problem in ContextMenu,
        >
        > I am using oContextMenu.getItem(0).cfg.setProperty("checked", true);
        >
        > so that the first menu item will be checked...and if I click on
        > another element,depending on the status,it should be unchecked/checked.
        >
        > I tried using
        > oContextMenu.getItem(0).cfg.setProperty("checked", false); to uncheck
        > the element,but the checkmark is displaying on the right side of
        > menuitem..
        >
        > can I any body suggest how to remove the checkmark for a particular
        > menuitem???
        >
        > Thanks in advance
        >
        > Sandy

      • sandysubha
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 2006
          can u give me reply in english

          --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "adrian47153"
          <adrian47153@...> wrote:

          > --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "sandysubha" <sandysubha@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi all..
          > >
          > > I have a small problem in ContextMenu,
          > >
          > > I am using oContextMenu.getItem(0).cfg.setProperty("checked",
          true);

          > > so that the first menu item will be checked...and if I click on
          > > another element,depending on the status,it should be
          unchecked/checked.

          > > I tried using
          > > oContextMenu.getItem(0).cfg.setProperty("checked", false); to
          uncheck
          > > the element,but the checkmark is displaying on the right side of
          > > menuitem..
          > >
          > > can I any body suggest how to remove the checkmark for a
          particular
          > > menuitem???
          > >
          > > Thanks in advance
          > >
          > > Sandy

        • sandysubha
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
            can any body suggest the way ,how to remove the checkmark ?

            Thanks
            Sandy

            wrote:

            > Hi all..
            >
            > I have a small problem in ContextMenu,
            >
            > I am using oContextMenu.getItem(0).cfg.setProperty("checked",
            true);

            > so that the first menu item will be checked...and if I click on
            > another element,depending on the status,it should be
            unchecked/checked.

            > I tried using
            > oContextMenu.getItem(0).cfg.setProperty("checked", false); to
            uncheck
            > the element,but the checkmark is displaying on the right side of
            > menuitem..
            >
            > can I any body suggest how to remove the checkmark for a
            particular
            > menuitem???
            >
            > Thanks in advance
            >
            > Sandy

          • Todd Kloots
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2006
              Sandy -

              I'm not sure that I understand your problem. Do you
              mean to say that setting the "checked" configuration
              property to "false" causes the checkmarks to move to
              the right rather than disappear? Or are you simply
              saying that your checkmarks always appear to the right
              of the items in your context menu? I wasn't able to
              reproduce either issue.

              Are you experiencing this problem on all of the
              browsers that you are testing on? Or just some?
              Lastly, can you please submit a link to a code sample
              so that I can take a look?

              Thannks,
              Todd