Re: Yahoo UI Library Menu Control appears below Drop Down List controls

  • jonathanssewell
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2006
      Hi Todd,

      Yes, it works fine now. I tried just adding the beforeShow event
      handler but that didn't work. I didn't have as much javascript as you
      did in your example so I must have been missing something else too.
      Anyway, I copied the relevant code from your example and everything
      works.

      Thanks for you help!

      Jonathan.