How to specify the action when I drag and drop an item?

  • yinxing1999
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2006
          I'm going to use something like the sortable list of yui.
          But I have to change the items of the list and specify the action when I drag and drop an item.
          How can I do this?

          The following link is the example of the sortable list:
      I can change the order of the items in the list.But I also need to do something else,such as sending a request to my server to record this.
      How could I do this?

           thanks.