Cannot Click Text on Submenu

  • elevineumd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2006
      I am creating a menu, with submenus, from pure Javascript. I have
      found that I cannot click on the text for the third item in both
      submenus. However, I can click on the left or right of the text, and
      the link works. Any ideas on how to fix this?

      var Menu = YAHOO.widget.Menu, MenuItem = YAHOO.widget.MenuItem;

      var bioMenu = new Menu("bioMenu");
      bioMenu.addItem(new MenuItem("Ayesha Zahid Baig", {
      url: "baig.html" }));
      bioMenu.addItem(new MenuItem("Joel Beaven", { url:
      "beaven.html" }));
      bioMenu.addItem(new MenuItem("Eric Levine", { url:
      "levine.html" }));
      bioMenu.addItem(new MenuItem("Lisa Jeanne Norton", {
      url: "norton.html" }));

      var testMenu = new Menu("testMenu");

      testMenu.addItem(new MenuItem("Testing Types: Acceptance -
      Integration", { url: "testTypes1.html" }));
      testMenu.addItem(new MenuItem("Testing Types: Maintenance - White
      Box", { url: "testTypes2.html" }));
      testMenu.addItem(new MenuItem("Do's and Don'ts", { url:
      "dosanddonts.html" }));
      testMenu.addItem(new MenuItem("Test Planning", { url:
      "testplanning.html" }));

      var navMenu = new Menu("nav" ,{x: 10, y:125});
      navMenu.addItem(new MenuItem("Home", {url: "index.html"}));
      navMenu.addItem(new MenuItem("Testing", {url: "testing.html",
      submenu: testMenu}));
      navMenu.addItem(new MenuItem("Member Bios", {url: "bios.html",
      submenu: bioMenu }));
      navMenu.addItem(new MenuItem("UMUC Library Databases", {url:
      "http://www.umuc.edu/library/database/"}));
      navMenu.addItem(new MenuItem("Site Map", {url: "sitemap.html"}));

      navMenu.render(document.body);
      navMenu.show();
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2006
        This is a known issue in the current release. This
        bug was addressed last week and the following message
        has patch info: