YUI Button

  • Shaikh Zaid
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 24, 2008
      YUI button control displays the button text off center in firefox 3.0.
      Any idea on this would be of great help.
    • Todd Kloots
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 29, 2008
        Shaikh -

        As the Button author I haven't found that to be the case and don't find
        the text off center in any of the example in FF3:

        http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/button/

        Can you provide a URL to a page that exhibits the problem that you are
        having so that I can take a look? If you don't feel comfortable sending
        the URL to the entire Y! Group, feel free to reply to me directly.

        Regards,
        Todd

        Shaikh Zaid wrote:

        > YUI button control displays the button text off center in firefox 3.0.
        > Any idea on this would be of great help.

      • Frank Dietrich
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 30, 2008
          Todd,

          I also have this issue with a button on a Dialog uppon first call.

          I think it has to do with the CSS somehow being set after the first rendering or so.

          No big thing, I just fell over the post.

          Link for You:

          http://ddtech.kicks-ass.net/wwSchedule/YUIGroup.html

          the button on the login-dialog shows offcenter-text

          regards

          Frank

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2008
            Frank -

            I didn't see any buttons in the Dialog that props up from the URL you
            sent. Can you provide another example?

            - Todd

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2008
              Sorry, I've changed it to a normal button just yesterday.
              I wanted a submit on-ENTER functionality without the
              need of a listener. so I added a normal button to the markup
              of my original Startpage and the YUI-page lost its login-ability.

              But I can switch it on for You again if You like

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 17, 2008
                Hey Todd,

                http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/examples/button/btn_example05.html

                Please have a look on submit button the button text is not vertically
                aligned in firefox 3.0. but it is in firefox 2.0

                Regards,
                -Zaid

                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 1, 2008
                  Still seeing the problem in the latest relase (2.6.0)? I'm not: