Setting icon to leaf node dynamically

  • mtritterbusch
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2006
      I'm using the dynamic load on a treeview where I'm making an AJAX call
      to get the list of nodes I need to build. I specify, in my AJAX call,
      whether the item is a file or a directory. I cannot seem to get the
      treeview to render my "file" nodes with a leaf. I've tried setting the
      hasIcon = false as well as other approaches. If I already know that
      this node does not have any more children, I'd like to be able to give
      that feedback visually (without having to make the user click on the
      node) even though I've told the treeview that all nodes are dynamic.

      If I try to tell the node to expand it just leaves a blank spot below
      it.

      Any ideas?
    • Donald J. Sipe III
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
        In my tree I set iconMode = 1 to indicate that the tree node is a leaf.  Have you gave that a go yet?

        --
        - DJ
      • Adrian Chaves
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2006
          Solo en castellano (spanish only), si.-

          "Donald J. Sipe III" <donald.sipe@...> escribió:
          In my tree I set iconMode = 1 to indicate that the tree node is a leaf.  Have you gave that a go yet?

          --
          - DJ

          Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
          está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).