connection manager: when is failure status triggered

  • portalparts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2006
      I've been trying to trigger a failure status in my testing of the
      connection manager. I have a simple form and using the setForm method,
      the success callback is executing ok and I'm retrieving the returning
      data from the server.php script ok.

      Modifying the server.php to create a php syntax error or giving an
      invalid URL in the YAHOO.util.Connect.asyncRequest call does not
      trigger a failure. I still get a 200 status returned.

      Does it require the server.php to return a different http status or is
      triggered on a network error?