Multiple Sliders in IE - don't load properly

  • onshotphotography2006
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2006
      Hey guys,

      Not sure if anyone else has experienced this but i came across an
      issue where i tried to implement 3 successive slidders (all within
      separate td's (td/div/div) and they werent initializing correctly.

      I have the init function trying to setvalue to the 3 sliders but
      found that only the first slider was getting initialised.

      I encountered similar issues with other ajax type controls so what i
      did was enclose each slider in its own init and in the original init
      i call all three different inits but with setTimeouts (ie. delayed
      initializations).

      This resolved my issue, seems like that the sliders don't like
      initialising at the same time...

      Anyone else come across this?

      ps. the 3 slidders initialised fine in the one init function from
      firefox, its just crappy ie that needed the work around..

      Check out the page with the 3 slidders in the "Digg in Pics" tab
      from www.RipThatPage.com

      OnShotPhotography