Back button and bookmarking support.

  • Quoc Tran
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2006

      First, I would like to thank the development team for releasing an
      exellent library to the OSS community. Second, I am dying to know if
      there are plans to add support for the back button and bookmarking to
      YUI. As far as I know, Dojo Toolkit is the only dthml library
      claiming to provide this support. And finally, when are you guys
      planning to release the autocomplete widget.

      Thanks again.
      Nathan Tran.
    • Alex Russell
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
        On Tuesday 28 February 2006 12:42 pm, Quoc Tran wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > First, I would like to thank the development team for releasing an
        > exellent library to the OSS community. Second, I am dying to know if
        > there are plans to add support for the back button and bookmarking to
        > YUI. As far as I know, Dojo Toolkit is the only dthml library
        > claiming to provide this support. And finally, when are you guys
        > planning to release the autocomplete widget.

        Why not just use Dojo?

        Regards

        --
        Alex Russell
        alex@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2006
          Not to be of topic, but what kills Dojo is the complexity of the beast (which, of course, is tributary to its numerous functionnalities) and the lack of a comprehensive documentation.

          F.