Re: [ydn-javascript] Re: Draggable tree node

  • Nige White
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 28, 2006
      Are you using the latest drop of the code from
      https://secure0.forward-comp.co.uk/yui/cv/test.html ? There used to be
      problems with items "losing" draggability.

      Also, ensure you are using the latest YUI library. There was an issue
      with display:none elements (like child Nodes of collapsed Nodes) causing
      removal of DragDrop instances.

      e-mail : hostmaster@...
    • Nige White
      Message 37 of 37 , Aug 2, 2006
        I'm not writing for the general public. The application will not be
        released for at least a year. I'm sharing this code with other
        developers as a matter of interest, and to encourage further development
        and sharing of useful YUI widgets.