Re: Autocomplete works in Firefox, but not in IE

  • jennykhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2006
      Hi Joel,

      Nothing pops out at me as incorrect in this code. Is it possible to
      point us to an online URL to the problematic page? If not, please
      paste the entire HTML into your post so we can try to reproduce your
      problem.

      Thanks,
      Jenny

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Joel" <ezrarenn@...> wrote:

      > I have created an autocomplete widget on my page. It works fine in
      > Firefox 1.5 but not in IE 6.
      >
      > I am only using the default styling and I added the Iframe param to
      > the page. Here is a sample of my code. Any suggestions?
      >
      > <script type="text/javascript">
      > ACDS = new YAHOO.widget.DS_XHR("findCustomer.cfm",
      > ["ResultSet.Result", "FirstName", "LastName", "ContactId"]);
      > ACDS.maxCacheEntries = 60;
      >
      > oAutoComp2 = new

      YAHOO.widget.AutoComplete('searchinput1','searchcontainer1',ACDS,{useIFrame:true});