Re: Update :: Firefox 1.0.7 Panel Rendering problem

  • tidesodark
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27, 2006
      Seem to be answering my own questions a lot, sorry for the clutter :)
      . Looks like the problem was in the overflow setting for the
      panel-container. I had set it to hidden because I didn't want
      panel-wide scrollbars (I was implementing scrollbars only within the
      body) but this succeeded in not showing things on change. Changing
      overflow back to visible (rather than the normal auto which causes
      scrollbars to appear) fixed the problem.

      Thanks,
      -Doug

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "tidesodark" <tidesodark@...>