Re: Treeview refresh problem (removeChildren problem)

  • alstravels
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2006
      Donald,

      Thanks for that hint - I ended up deleting the tree object, clearing
      out its HTML and starting from scratch. Works fine.

      I tried setting dynamic load for the root node and calling 'expand'
      but I couldn't seem to force the root node to take on the dynamic
      setting - it would store the dynamic load handler, but the isDynamic
      would always return false.

      Thanks again for your help,

      Al.