Simple java script drawing on top of an image

  • radiceska
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      Greetings all,

      I have an image that i will be requesting from the server side to be
      displayed on my page.

      What i need to do is query the image. So if a user clicks on a point
      in the image i would need to retreive the x and y.

      Or also i would need to allow the user to draw a line and get the x,y
      from the start and end point. And the last one is to do a rectangle
      and get the 4 x,y pairs.

      Is there a javascript library available that would allow me to do
      something like this?

      Any advice would be apreciated.

      Cheers
      Dan