Re: [ydn-javascript] Custom Menu CSS - intermenu css styling

  • Solas I.T. Solutions
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      Hi Nate,

      You can enable the Sam skin at the div tag. Most of the examples put
      the 'class = "yui-skin-sam"' on the body tag but if you remove it from
      the body tag and put it on a particular div it will apply the skin
      selectively, check out the link below for an example:

      http://www.solasit.com.au/sandbox/yui/SelectiveSam.htm

      HTH,
      JC

      Nate wrote:

      > So I have created some custom CSS for my main menubar, as someone on
      > here told me to do so, and it looks great and everything, but there is
      > a part of my site that uses a context menu and the YUI sam skin. The
      > problem is that my CSS overwrites the SAM skin, and the SAM skin is
      > applied to my menu even though I never said to have it enabled on the
      > menu bar. I am just wondering what the best way to avoid this would
      > be as I spent some time getting the css to work on the menubar, I was
      > thinking of just doing #MyMenu, but I don't think that would disable
      > the same skin, is there a way to disable on one and enable on other?
      > Thanks very much any help would be appreciated.
      > Nate

      Solas I.T Solutions
      WWW.solasit.com.au
      Website Design and Developement, Melbourne