Re: dataSrc in tabView

  • Caridy Patino
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2008
      I guess you need to active the default tab manually after the render
      (this is only for markup tabviews with datasrc).

      myTabs.set('activeIndex', 0); // make tab at index 0 active even when
      it's the default element from the markup

      :-(

      Best Regards,
      Caridy Patino (caridy at yahoo-inc.com)

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "arafat.eajaz"