Re: How to place a box within the dateCell of a calendar. Satyen Sir. please h

  • cheunghien84
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2008

      My name is Hien Truong. I'm a new one on YUI Calendar.
      Thanks for your Calendar, it really help me a lot.
      I would like to know how to display a Weekly/Hourly calendar when we
      click on each cell of Month Calendar. Then, we choose a hour slot on
      Weekly/Hourly, the time will be added to Month Calendar.

      Very deeply thanks for your help.

      Thanks,
      HienTruong

      --- In ydn-javascript@yahoogroups.com, "Satyen Desai" <sdesai@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > Here's something I put together really quickly. It's really rough, -
      the markup and CSS for the table/cell contents needs to be modified -
      but you're welcome to use it as a starting point. Mainly it should
      give you an idea of how you can use the renderer infrastructure with
      an external data hash, to populate the event info.

      > http://yuiblog.com/sandbox/yui/v252/examples/calendar/eventCalendar.html
      >
      > I'll probably spend some time in between things to clean it up,
      maybe create a formal Calendar example out of it.