Re: Incorrect column resizing of datatable in Firefox

  • Mike Prince
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2 5:10 AM
      Hi Luke

      Thanks: this is very helpful. It works with my test example and
      nearly, but not quite properly, when fitted in to my application.

      Firstly I realised that I didn't need resizeable columns so have
      removed that which should simplify things and make your fix work better.

      When applied to my application I no longer get the last column
      problem, but the header columns have become offset by a few pixels
      compared to the body columns.

      You should be able to see this in action in a test version of my
      application at
      http://www.bubo.org/test1/listing/View-List.html?list_id=2536.

      Based on your fix I have used the following:
      #listtable table {
      width: 615px;
      *width: 613px;
      }
      and set the datatable "listtable" width:
      width: "630px"

      Incidentally if you page to the last page the columns are no longer
      offset but are not quite sized optimally.

      Can't yet see whether this is due to something in your fix or in my code.

      Cheers
      -- Mike --